Thursday, November 12, 2009

My Teeth hurt. I happened all of a sudden, well, kind of.?

last november, i had my two lower front teeth broken. someone shouldered me in the jaw, and my mouth snapped shut, breaking the teeth in half. I got the capped and was told the I would need root canals. recently, they've began to hurt, so I'm assuming I need the root canal, right?





now, here's the other one. Last night, my lower, left molar (the last one) hurt like crazy. i dont eat a ton of sugar and i did nothing out of the ordinary, but the pain was so strong i had trouble sleeping. when i woke up, i was fine, but later on in the day it started to hurt again. now booth front teeth and the molar are hurting.





what can/should I do? i know i have to see a dentist, but until then, how can i lessen the pain? what can i expect from the dentist (pain wise and such)? this really sucks.

My Teeth hurt. I happened all of a sudden, well, kind of.?
A root canal is almost like a filling it only takes longer. You won't feel any pain except for the poking of the needle and some pressure. Otherwise it is painless.





Take care
Reply:go to the dentist,alot of sugar?and broken teeth,no wonder they hurt

Beauty

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
vc .net