Thursday, November 12, 2009

My teeth hurt!?

ive been to the orthodontist twice in 2 days. first day, i got new brackets on 6 of my teeth, 4 or which didnt have brackets before. the second day was because one of the brackets popped of. they made the wires really tight cuz they wanna get my molars in place as soon as possible.





ok. so my teeth have hurt really bad and i cant eat anything because of it, and i cant drink anything because theyre really sensitive right now. ive tried lots of ibuprofen and thats not workin. so are there any things that really help for tooth pain??

My teeth hurt!?
Well eventually time will sort out the pain but maybe you should try Motrin
Reply:I'm not exactly sure what to tell you. Maybe get some toothpaste for sensitivity and gently brush your teeth with it. For food, I would stick to tomato soup. The warmth might calm down your teeth, and because theres no chewing involved, you can get something in your stomach.


Just be careful with that ibuprofen. I accidentally overdosed on Tylonal last night, and I was throwing up all day today. (got my braces on yesterday, all top and bottom brackets put on at the same time)

children boots

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
vc .net