Monday, November 16, 2009

I've had braces for over 2 years. I got the out last year. But my 2 front teeth STILL hurt. Will I lose them?

This is really freaking me out. And I've been crying almost everyday recently. Basically, I used to wear braces until a year ago. I've always had very sensitive teeth, so during my braces programme, my 2 front teeth sometimes hurt more than the others. My right front tooth hurt the most, and we figured my orthodentist hadn't been doing a good job with my braces! So I changed my dentist. And eventually I got my braces off last year. I have to wear this bracket thing now at night. But my dentist says now that it's been over 6 months, I should be able to wear that only 3 nights in a week. But I can't. Cuz when I don't wear them, the next morning my teeth hurt badly and I feel like they're becoming loose. So I wear them every night even though it's been a year already. Recently, though, I've felt like my 2 front teeth are a LITTLE BIT loose. I'm not sure. Maybe I'm just imagining, but they DO hurt a lot. They even hurt when I smile! :( Will I lose my teeth if they're a bit loose?

I've had braces for over 2 years. I got the out last year. But my 2 front teeth STILL hurt. Will I lose them?
When I got my braces off it hurt as much as when they got tightened. They just hurt because the braces loosen them a bit and now everything you do moves them. They'll tighten up, just keep wearing your retainer.
Reply:I just got my braces put on a few days ago and it's really getting on my nerves but i only need them for nine months. I never thought of my teeth like that with the retainer. aw man that's gone be more pain. Report It



No comments:

Post a Comment

 
vc .net