Thursday, November 12, 2009

Why do my teeth still hurt?

I got 2 teeth pulled and spacers put in the same day about 5 days ago, but it still hurts to eat regular food. Only 2 teeth hurt the ones rigth next to where I got my teeth pulled. why do they hurt? and when will they stop?

Why do my teeth still hurt?
I had spacers put in and they hurt the whole time, I couldn't eat regular food the whole time I had them. I think I had them in for 2wks before I got braces put on. The spacers are much worse than braces.
Reply:If you have staples back there, then they are holding in that whatever stuff.. It hurts because you just had teeth pulled and your gums are trying to get used to that.. Say you get a cut.. It hurts when you touch it or rub it right? same with your teeth. When food rubs against it, it irritates it, causing the pain. My youth pastor had the same thing. He couldn't eat regular food for about a month. Hope it heals faster though. Sorry that happened to you! ;)


No comments:

Post a Comment

 
vc .net