Saturday, November 14, 2009

My front teeth hurt really bad when I drink cold water. and the pain is relieved if I drink somthing hot?

what's wrong? I got brace 3 weeks ago. everything went well except for today. I drank some cold water and it suddenly hurt like crazy. Then I drank some hot water and the pain disappeared instantaneously.


what's wrong with my brace? this never happened to me b4. what's even worse is, I cant even open my mouth, because when i open my mouth, my teeth is exposed to cold air. and damn that pain is not bearable!!

My front teeth hurt really bad when I drink cold water. and the pain is relieved if I drink somthing hot?
The pain when being exposed to the cold means your teeth are being overly sensitive. It could be a cavity (even when you have a cavity in one tooth it could feel like it hurts everywhere).


Or it could just be because the braces are somehow irritating your teeth.


If it is a cavity, or if the braces are doing something bad to your teeth, you should definitely contact your dentist or orthodontist. They will be able to tell you what to do or will have a solution for you.


No comments:

Post a Comment

 
vc .net