Monday, November 16, 2009

Upper respiratory infection making teeth hurt??

The Dr. told me that I have an upper respiratory infection Monday.. I had already been sick since about last Wednesday.. I thought the cold would go away if I self medicated myself, obviously it didn't work.. I'm still sick and I'm taking all the drugs the Dr gave me (antibiotic and decongestant). But now for some reason my teeth hurt really bad, like down in the roots.. It's my entire bottom row front and back.. It hurts worse when I blow my nose, and when I breath in through my mouth and air goes over them.. What is going on?? I think it's just my sinuses because of the cold, I've never been sick this long especially with the antibiotics... I'll prob call the doc tomorrow and ask what's going on I was just wondering if anyone else has experienced this before????

Upper respiratory infection making teeth hurt??
sinusitis, that is one of the symptoms of sinusitis is pain in the upper teeth and you feel a lot of pressure in the face and cheeks and the head. It will take atleast 10-14 days for it to get better. Drink lots of fluids and spray saline into the nasal passages and place heat over the cheek bones. This is acute sinusitis. Once you have sinusits, then it often recurrs. It takes awhile for it to drain. Also go under steam and drink hot fluids. Sinusitis can follow a cold often times and sometimes you'll get sinusits if your septum is deviated and allergies too. The key is moisture in your nose. Take all your antibiotics.
Reply:Maybe it's a sinus infection.My doctor said a cold should never last more than a week,after that it's probably an infection.Also a sinus infection usually requires a 10 day or more treatment of antibiotics. Hope you get well soon.

fabric boots

2 comments:

  1. Hi. Every case is different, just like every person is different. I typically recommend trying lower impact stuff first, which means the more natural angle.
    However if your sinusitis becomes chronic you have to be educated and understand your options. This usually means sinus surgery or balloon sinuplasty.
    Talk to your doc, do your homework, and Be Well!

    ReplyDelete
  2. شركة الروناء للتنظيف بخميس مشيط اتصل الان
    شركة الروناء للنظافه العامه اسم كبير في عالم النظافه في المملكه اسم يعني الثقه اسم يعني الامانه في تقديم اعلي خدمه وباعلي دقه وبافضل طريقه للتنفيذ لدينا افضل عماله مدربه وباعلي دقه في تنفيذ كافه اعمال النظافه &* %%
    فريقنا يقوم بتنظيف كل مستلزمات المنازل والفلل والشقق القديمه منها والجديده

    شركة الروناء

    شركة تنظيف بخميس مشيط
    شركة تنظيف بابها
    شركة تنظيف بجازان
    شركة تنظيف ببيشة
    شركة تنظيف بنجران

    شركة مكافحة حشرات بنجران

    شركة مكافحة حشرات بخميس مشيط
    شركة مكافحة حشرات بابها
    شركة مكافحة حشرات ببيشة
    شركة مكافحة حشرات بجازان

    ReplyDelete

 
vc .net