Saturday, November 14, 2009

Why do teeth hurt more at certain times of day?

I had wisdom teeth out about 12 days ago, still have plenty of soreness and pain from dry sockets, but wanted to know why 5 AM and 5 PM were such terrible times of day.





My dentist even said he would expect the dry socket pain to be the worst in the early morning and early evening, which it is. What would make your teeth hurt the most at 5 AM while sound asleep, and at 5 PM while wide awake? Seems odd to me ... plus if I know what causes it, maybe I can take steps to combat it :)





Thanks,





Helj

Why do teeth hurt more at certain times of day?
YOUR BODY RELEASES ITS NATURAL PAINKILLERS AT ALL TIMES OF THE DAY, BUT IT DEPENDS ON HOW YOUR BODY IS ADAPTED AND AT CERTAIN TIMES, THESE ENDORPHINS ARE AT A LOW POINT AND YOU FEEL PAIN.
Reply:The body is @ rest doing to times, maybe? And your brain/body is subconscienciously thinking of it.?


My guess.


No comments:

Post a Comment

 
vc .net