Saturday, November 14, 2009

Why my teeth slighty hurt after cleaning?

I want my teeth white. I'm using the white strips plus the whitening rinse after the strips. my teeth hurt a little. maybe they are sensible. why is this. how can i do better to become whiter?

Why my teeth slighty hurt after cleaning?
maybe they are sensitive and not sensible at all.
Reply:It does sound like your teeth are sensitive to the whitening gel on the strips or the whitening rinse..or a combo of the both. I would stop using the whitening rinse for a while and just concentrate on using the strips alone. if you continue to be sensitive to the process..I would stop all further bleaching and call your dentist. At my office..we used to apply fluoride to the teeth to calm them down. good luck to you. Please don't torture yourself, for the sake of white teeth!


No comments:

Post a Comment

 
vc .net