Monday, November 16, 2009

My top right of my teeth have pain and my legs hurt and bottom of my feet?

my teeth hurt my legs hurt

My top right of my teeth have pain and my legs hurt and bottom of my feet?
Did you put your foot in your mouth recently ?
Reply:You probably have a cracked filling in your back tooth. Have it looked at immediately. You need reflexology to fix the pain in your feet. The location on your foot will be linked to an associated body part. To make the pain go away you may need to work more on that part of the body. A better mattress such as sleep number should fix the knee. Before you get up in the am set your mattress to 100 while you are on it. This will give you the firm support you need to make your knee pain go away. Good luck.


No comments:

Post a Comment

 
vc .net