Monday, May 17, 2010

Why do my teeth hurt 1 year after having braces removed?

I had braces for 18 months to fix an overbite, overcrowded teeth. I had 4 adult teeth removed so there would be space for my other teeth to move back, fixing the overbite. It has now been a year since I had my braces removed and I'm experiencing alot of ache and pain in my front teeth upper and lower, because thats where I had an overbite, it's as if my teeth are trying to go back out of place, back to the overbite. When I put my retainers on, the pain usually goes away. If I leave my retainers out for more than 15 minutes they will start aching really bad. I am so tired of this, I want to be able to go out without having to wear a retainer, it's not fair, I thought I was going to having no trouble after braces, but look, I probably would have been better off not getting my teeth fixed at all, then I wouldn't be in so much pain. It's REALLY annoying! If anyone out there has or had this problem please tell me your story %26amp; advice %26amp; If anyone else has an idea whats wrong, plz hlp!!

Why do my teeth hurt 1 year after having braces removed?
My teeth hurt after getting braces off about 4months ago! sorry this dont help..


No comments:

Post a Comment

 
vc .net